Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Funny PAL

Today, my hubby who is currently in Churchill Canada, got the chance to linger on the web for awhile (this is not so normal, because they don't stay in one place longer than 1 day) Though he had a Facebook account for over a year, he only use it for Playing Texas Hold em Poker! Today, he got the chance to update his Facebook account, uploaded recent photos, replied his long overdue emails and chance upon updating his status and commented his friend's WALLs.
My shout out for the day, "PAL used to be teased as Plane Always Late; now it's Pilots Are Lacking" alot of my friends found the post humorous, but my hubby commented "daghan na available na pilots sa PAL diay so pwede na maka apply mga coconut pilot sa matu-og hehhe" (there would be plenty of position for pilots on PAL so, coconut pilots from Matu-og can apply hehehe) My husband indeed had a great sense of humor and a real genius with wisecracks like this.
Both of us burst out in laughter with his comments, simple remarks as such, and we know we will remember for quite awhile afterwards. He is really the Genius of Humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment